Smart Transformation for Banks
Banking and financial institutions are facing numerous challenges today that create a highly competitive environment. SPAN offers a variety of banking services flourishing in the era of digital disruptions. Implementing best practices helps us in exceeding the highest expectations of our customers. SPAN collaborates strongly with EVRY, its parent company. EVRY is the No.1 IT solutions provider for the Banking and Finance sector in the Nordic Region. EVRY’s solutions, coupled with a comprehensive set of banking services, serve in excess of 12 million end customers.
Our solutions focus on areas such as loans and mortgage, payment services, fraud management and compliances for banks and financial institutions.
- Self-Service Lending Solution enables end-customers to take control of the loan application process, while freeing up resources for you, as a bank. With this solution, your executives can shift focus from mundane processes to customer engagement. The solution can be integrated with your LOS (Loan Origination System) and other systems to make loan management completely seamless.
- TracPro, a solution built on our uniﬁed cloud computing platform, is a compliance and process queue management application designed for Banking and Financial Services (BFS) organizations. It helps our clients to reduce risk, increase compliance, lower operational cost and improve the oversight process.
SPAN has served numerous highly satisfied customers including banks, financial institutions and independent software vendors. The customers appreciate the value and focus on delivery that we bring to the relationship.
SPAN specializes in easing customer access across several banking transactions. We simplify various channel solution implementations for our customers across Europe and the US.
SPAN implements effective engagements in the Internal Services space that have substantially benefited several customers.
SPAN delivers specialized and high-end solutions to its customers in the Enterprise Services space. The solutions offered help with efficient Data Management, Content Management and Customer Analytics.
Banks and financial institutions need to meet challenges like changing regulatory and compliance requirements, new demands for reduced operational costs and operational excellence. SPAN can be your ideal partner in addressing competitive and statutory challenges.
SPAN has served numerous customers including banks, financial institutions and independent software vendors who have expressed immense satisfaction. All our customers have appreciated our focus on delivery and value adds we bring to the relationship. We help our clients address their business needs by way of providing innovative solutions, which are powered by deep domain and technical expertise. SPAN has the experience of partnering with Fortune 500 companies in the BFS industry.
To succeed in this industry, it is quintessential to understand and relate to the business of the customer. We believe in being a ‘Learning Organization’. We maintain a focused approach in strengthening our key competency areas, while, at the same time, augment our expertise across new functional areas.
Cards and Payments has been a strong focus area for SPAN over the years, with multiple customers and assignments dotting the landscape. We execute strategic re-engineering projects and platform enhancements for Retail and Corporate banking customers. SPAN has delivered projects successfully in the Investments and Securities space, with special focus on investments, portfolio management and investment analytics.
SPAN specializes in easing customer access across several banking transactions. Our customer-centric focus and commitment in the banking and financial services segment extend to fulfill the long term needs of our customers. We are involved in various channel solution implementations for our customers across Europe and the US. SPAN has successfully carried out:
- Re-engineering of a core banking platform in the Nordics
- Developing and maintaining an ATM solution for a leading bank in the UK
- Developing a mobile banking app for a large farm credit bank in the US
- Delivering online payment solutions featuring a mobile interface for a large auto retailer
We develop advanced channel solutions that provide retail and corporate customers with a broad spectrum of services. Ranging from Branch Banking and ATMs to SMART Banking, SPAN maintains multi-channel expertise that extends towards building versatile banking applications.
Today’s banks are in need of highly automated workflows to manage all the internal processes. Banks are looking for solutions that provide management with better control and oversight of operations, while decreasing risks. SPAN has wide ranging service offerings to address all of the internal services needs within a bank or finance organization.
SPAN has undertaken effective engagements in the Internal Services space that include:
- PCI-DSS readiness assessment for leading banks in Europe
- Merchant monitoring solution for a well-known Nordics IT solutions provider
- Fraud prevention application for the foremost Nordics IT solutions provider
- CRM platform for a leading Agriculture bank in the US
- Risk Management solution for a key public sector bank in India
- Financial management solution for a large service provider in the Nordics
Banks require customized solutions for enterprise applications. SPAN provides application services tailored to the needs of large as well as small banks. We work extensively in the areas of big data analytics, data warehousing, compliance tracking, quality management, enterprise content management, and master data management.
SPAN is involved in delivering high-end solutions to its customers in the Enterprise Services space. We have experience in delivering:
- Customer analytics solution for a large bank in the USA
- MDM solution for a big IT solution provider in the Nordics
- Sales analytics solution for a leading banking and investments provider in the USA
- CORE banking, payments and MDM solution for leading financial institutions in the Nordics