Connect with Tomorrow
There is an enormous increase in the number of devices connected to the Internet, from 200 million fixed devices in the 1990s to around 10 billion fixed and mobile devices in 2015. By 2020, an estimated 50 billion devices will be connected via the Internet, globally. Probably, thirty percent of them will be computers, smartphones, and other known gadgets. Rest of the seventy percent will be intelligent devices, sensors and actuators, which will monitor, control, analyze, and optimize our world like never before. Welcome to the world of Internet of Everything (IoE). Here things (intelligent devices), people, processes and data (information about things, people and processes) are brought together to take actionable insights to the next level for improving humankind.
Consider for a moment an intelligent city (SMART), which controls the water supply or daily traffic so efficiently. Or, to be more correct, the control is so optimal that you find life to be smooth even with traffic throughout the week.
Consider that your car, by itself analyzes what is the best time for a service, helps to book for a service (with your prior permission) at a timing that suits you, based on your previous visits to service station, schedule and behavior. And, further alerts you to take the car to the service station at the designated time.
Sounds familiar; sounds like human? These are just a few of the possibilities with Internet of Everything. We call it smart connection, which simply blurs the physical digital divide. To achieve that when most of the world is just talking, SPAN has been successful in creating S3IP - SPAN Smart Services Integration Platform, which will connect a device to a human in reality.
SPAN's Focus Areas:
- Fast connect - Easily connects people, systems and devices to a robust corroboration and communications platform, so that real-time digital integration becomes possible.
- Easy development - Our intuitive standard-based platform makes the design of simple to complex process easy, and implementations, hassle-free.
- Process in real-time - Enables automatic rule-based control of events, processes, and delivery of information through real-time communications, with our state-of-the-art infrastructure as the backbone.
- Analyze accurately - Quickly analyzes all the aspects of activities and trends through advanced integrated big data platform and advanced analytics tools and expertise.
- Scale anytime - With our flexible architecture, you can scale from 10 sensors (to start with) to 1000, very quickly.